We strive to make sure that any adoption is a perfect fit for you and your puppy.
All puppies are sold with a two year conditional guarantee:
- To have puppy examined within 72 hours of purchase by a licensed veterinarian to validate this guarantee. If the puppy is returned due to illness, a verified letter from the veterinarian is required.
- The puppy is not being purchased for resale and will never be sold to a pet shop, puppy mill or agent of same.
- Buyer is not to register the puppy under any other Pet Registry, besides American Kennel Club.
- To provide all annual vet exams, to continue all required vaccine shots as recommended by their vet and proper vet care. It is important the puppy has all puppy shots, and their yearly boosters. Failure to comply with and provide documentation of these requirements voids all guarantees.
- If purchased with an AKC Full registration contract, the buyer agrees not to breed a female before 2 years of age , after all clearances are done (eyes, heart , hips, elbows)and all clearances shown to Crescent Valley Goldens before breeding to a sire or bitch approved by Crescent Valley Goldens. In addition, Crescent Valley Goldens reserves the right to be compensated for the breeding rights with the first pick puppy from the first litter (if owner does not want 1st pick ). Then 2nd pick will be available to Crescent Valley Goldens or the purchase price of a puppy whichever is preferred by Crescent Valley Goldens.
- To provide adequate housing away from the elements. Buyer will have a fenced yard or kennel if the dog will be housed outside. Your dog will NEVER be left on a chain. The Buyer will groom, train, and care for this dog in the manner consistent with high quality animal husbandry.
- The value of the pet for the purpose of this guarantee is solely the original purchase price of the pet, and does not include any additional prices declared by the buyer, such as value of show dog or shipping fees.
- Buyer agrees that they will never surrender their dog to a dog rescue, humane society or animal shelter.Crescent Valley Goldens. will accept any dog that is unable to be cared for and shall assume ownership of, possession of, and responsibility for any such animal bred by Crescent Valley Goldens.
- This agreement shall be deemed and consummated in the county of McLennan, Texas. and shall be governed by the laws of the state of Texas.
- Provide buyer with AKC registration documents.
- Breeder guarantees that puppy has had proper care to date of release to buyer. Puppy has received its first shots and been wormed. Shot records will be furnished at time of purchase. If puppy is being shipped a copy of the shots & worm records will be mailed to new owner. If within 72 hours of receiving the puppy and he/she is examined by a reputable veterinarian and the health of the puppy is found to be at risk due to a congenital defect (existing at birth), owner shall notify breeder and provide a written statement from a licensed vet describing puppy’s condition and shall return the puppy and papers to the breeder within three days of the examination. Breeder will replace puppy or refund money provided puppy is in the same condition mentally and physically as when originally purchased. This does not include worms, fleas, mites, coccidia, giardia, or any other parasites as they are common in dogs and puppies.
- Breeder is not responsible if puppy contracts a communicable disease after leaving breeder’s possession.
- Breeder guarantees puppy against any congenital defect causing death of or making necessary euthanasia until two years of age
- Breeder offers two year hips and elbows guarantee on any puppy found to have hip/elbow dysplasia significantly affecting their quality of live. The following applies: The puppy must have a new x-ray by your veterinarian to confirm the diagnosis and it must be documented by an official OFA preliminary consultation.
- Upon receipt of a letter to breeder from a reputable veterinarian stating that in his/her opinion this condition is congenital, puppy will be replaced by a puppy of equal value at breeder’s convenience. We reserve the right to have a second opinion from our veterinarian. We also reserve the right to acquire DNA to determine the dog or puppy as one of our lineages.
- Breeder does not guarantee color, size, championship, or temperament of any puppy.
To be covered by this guarantee, the following conditions need to apply:
- Puppy must be owned by original owner named in this agreement.
- In the case of sudden demise of puppy, breeder must receive a written notice of puppy’s death from owner’s vet, along with a necropsy report indicating cause of death.
We hope that you will enjoy your puppy for years to come. We have taken steps to ensure that your new puppy is healthy by feeding it a premium puppy food. It is important that your Golden be kept on a proper diet. Buyer’s puppy has been raised on high quality puppy food. Please note: providing a higher nutritious valued food helps provide proper growth. Buyer acknowledges and affirms that Breeder has recommended, for the benefit of the puppy, certain brands of product/s; however the use of this product/s is merely a recommendation from Breeder, not a guarantee of their effectiveness or efficiency.
LIMITATIONS OF GUARANTEE:
This guarantee is non-transferable. The puppy must be in good physical condition. No replacement will be given if dog has been bred. A licensed veterinarian must do all laboratory verifications. The buyer/owner is responsible for all transportation costs to and from the breeder. The breeder
is not responsible for any and all veterinarian expenses accumulated on returned or replaced dog or puppy.
THE FOLLOWING 1-6 WILL VOID ALL GUARANTEES:
- Allowing your dog to become obese or underfed at any time.
- Underfed: Ribs are highly visible
- Ideal Body Condition: Can feel and see outline of ribs. Dog has waist when viewed from above. Belly is tucked when viewed from the side.
- Overfed: Dog has no waist when viewed from above. Belly is rounded when viewed from the side.
- Evidence of neglect or abuse.
- Previous related trauma (broken bones, related injuries, etc.)
- Dog has been bred.
- Feeding this dog anything other than a premium quality dog food.
- Evidence of Strenuous Exercise – for example: No treadmill, no extensive standing on back of legs, especially on slippery floors.
o No guarantees expressed or implied, are given by Crescent Valley Goldens. the seller, except those stated herein.
o Seller warrants that she is the lawful owner of this puppy and is responsible for entering into this contract with the buyer. The Buyer has read and understands the forgoing and agrees that all parts constitute a binding agreement with the Seller. This constitutes the entire agreement of the parties hereto with respect to sale described.
o This warranty must be acknowledged on the application form before pick-up or shipment of puppy.