Puppy Buying Process
Crescent Valley Goldens Puppy
- All Crescent Valley Goldens puppies are sold on AKC Limited Registration spay/neuter contracts. Breeding rights are by contract only. Please contact us for more details.
- Every Crescent Valley Goldens English Cream puppy is provided lots of love, stimulation, along with group and individual play-time.
Cost: This varies according to pedigree breeding. $2200 -$2500
Pups with Limited AKC registration (no breeding rights) Contact breeder for details
Pups with Full AKC registration (breeding rights for approved females only). Contact Breeder for Details.
Buying Your Puppy:
- If you are interested in a puppy, please fill out the Puppy Application Form.
- This helps us know more about you and what you are looking for in a puppy.
- Once approved and you decide you would like to move forward with getting a Crescent Valley Goldens puppy, a $500 non-refundable deposit is due, per the terms of our application form.
- We will also email “Bringing Your Puppy Home” information in pdf format to help you prepare for the arrival of your new puppy.
- Payment in full is due at 7 weeks, after you choose your puppy.
NOTE — Puppies don’t go to their new homes until 8 weeks of age.
Shipping Your Puppy:
We plan on shipping puppies after they turn 8 weeks old. We will coordinate with your family needs to get your puppy safely to you. The cost for shipping is $375 plus, anywhere in the continental US. We ship our puppies from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW). We ask that families be flexible and willing to work with us to get their puppy to them.
The crate we ship the puppy in is yours to keep. We also provide a crate liner and toy in order to provide cozy comfort for your puppy while traveling.
AKC registration paper, original shot records, etc will be mailed separately and should arrive within a week after you receive your puppy.
Picking Up Your Puppy:
We ask that you schedule a time to pick up your puppy, we know you are excited to pick up your new puppy and want to give you our undivided attention to share information about your puppy with you.
AKC registration paper, original shot records, etc will be provided at the time of pick-up.
If you have additional questions – Please visit our Contact us page